Thursday 8 September 2011

Good Enough To Eat(Almost!): Beauty Food-> Sea Salt Hair Spritz

After writing my review on TIGI Body and Waves styling mist, it suddenly occurred to me that there is no reason why I couldn't make a spray similar to this. It is something I have heard of before and after a bit of research I thought I would give it a go. Although it is part of my Good Enough To Eat series, this spritz is a not one that you would be able to 'eat'. :)
Here are the results:

Thanks for reading!! I hope you enjoyed seeing a DIY version of the Tigi product I reviewed!! 
Let me know if you make it or have any questions on the recipe!
xx

Song of the Day: 
Tusk-Fleetwood Mac

4 comments:

  1. This looks great! I've always thought salt sprays would be too drying for my hair (the ocean mostly just makes it frizzy), but the conditioner and gel in your recipe might make up for that. I'm curious to try it out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. What sort/brand of hair gel did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe. I tried it and it worked well. I have short hair and after I dried my hair and was styling I used it to help with styling and did not have to use as much hairspray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea!Thanks for adding the photos I liked following along for the spray process.

    I really enjoy finding ways to make my own products; this looks like a fun one to try out. Have you tried this spray without the hair gel?

    ReplyDelete